Monday, February 1, 2010

First Haircut

On Friday we gave Henri his first haircut. I wasn't loving the monk look and since we are supposed to smother him from head to toe in aquaphor twice a day I thought this would be easier.

Before
At first I felt sad to see my little bald Henri, but now I am glad that we did it. It does make taking care of his skin easier. It is also fun for me to look at his cute little round head.


6 comments:

  1. Yeah, the straggly baby hairs coming in is at once fun (yay for hair) and annoying (monks can only be so cute). I dig the new haircut, way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Henri does have the most cute little round head that there ever was. I will be sure to tell dad that even his head is exemplary, and more perfect than ever imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh! you did it! EM I just have to tell you how much I love that you call me with all the funny new mom questions, as if I have it all figured out! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work. Some mom's get way too attached to hair and it grows in all funny and looks crazy!

    I love his 2 month old pictures-he's so alert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's so cute em--way cute with the new haircut.

    ReplyDelete