In the past three days Henri has learned to reach out and grab things. It is amazing to see how fast he learns to do something. It may seem little, but considering that a few weeks ago he didn't even know he had hands...
Sometimes he just gets a little frustrated when he can't stuff both hands (and whatever is in them) into his mouth at the same time.
I especially like the top picture because you can see Henri's kicking in action. His professional career as a big time soccer star, to be followed closely by a shining career as the football kicker is well on the way. I am sure that Charles is so proud!
ReplyDeleteI love that boy! And I envy babies for their ability to learn so quickly. We'd have a house by now if we could!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I remember the excitement that came when Emma discovered she had hands! Also, the blanket Henri is laying on is so adorable. Love it!
ReplyDelete