Friday, March 5, 2010

Three Months


Henri is three months (and a half already!) Sometimes I look at him and can't believe how fast he is growing. The other day I got to hold a three day old baby and I was overwhelmed with how small she was! Even though Henri was never quite as small as she is, I still can't believe how three months has changed him!

Just a few days old

Two weeks

Two months

Three months
Winnie the Pooh looks a lot smaller!

5 comments:

  1. 3 months already? That's so weird. He's so different than when I saw him last. I love the winnie-the-pooh idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you compare him to the little blanket he is laying on, it is even easier to see how tall he is getting! I can see it now, pictures on the first day of kindergarten, elementary, middle, and maybe even high school - all with Pooh Bear just to mark his height.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up way too fast, don't they? Very cute idea to show the growth. And adorable little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea, to take his picture next his toy-So will the next baby be with Piglet?

    ReplyDelete