Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day at the Beach


We are having a fun time at Papa's house in Huntington Beach. It is so nice to have somewhere warm to go to break up the cold winter!
Here are some pictures from Henri's first visit to the ocean. I am pretty sure that he will forevermore yearn for the sea!

with Papa
Yes, I did eat sand, and yes, even though I am freezing cold I did not want to go back inside!

5 comments:

  1. Emily! You finally updated your blog! If you had any idea of how much time I waste coming to your blog to see whether or not it's been updated, I'm sure you'd post more often, if only out of respect for my precious time. (Heehee... J/K. But seriously, I do check pretty often)

    Henri's getting so big! What a beautiful boy. I think he looks more and more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun at the beach! Like father, like son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little bud. He looks so much like you Em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie! He is getting so big and so cute. Well, he was always cute. You know what I mean. I want to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, is he a clayton or what!!

    ReplyDelete