Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is my Life:

Monday: took 10 minutes to eat a cheesit
Tuesday: Ate breakfast at 9 and refused to eat again until 6:30 for dinner
Wednesday: A few bites every meal
Today: a bite of muffin, two gulps of melted ice cream, a bite of pasta, and a lot of feeding me graham crackers

5 comments:

  1. Good thing he's cute eh? :) aaand he is REALLY cute!
    oh and I'm so excited to have y'all back in Texas! We miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he wants you to chew it up like a baby bird. Man, what a cutie. I want to hold him right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little stink stink! But a cute stinker at that. I am so sorry that feeding is such a struggle.

    Jake is not loving food right now. I think he would be happy to nurse forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure is cute for a tough guy! At least he's super cute, even if he can be a difficult eater. Thanks for the video. It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a sweetie! Don't worry, I always think one day they'll be starving teenagers who'll not be able to get enough and will eat you out of house and home! Good to see you last week - lots of fun:D

    ReplyDelete