Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Our Halloween week was jam-packed with parties and activities. It started a week ago at our ward Halloween Party.
On Friday Henri and I went to Gardner Village with some friends from the ward. We saw witches...
and explored all around. So he would be warm Henri wore is bear outfit.
Saturday we went to visit Grandma Tigger and met some cousins on Greer Lane. Sam, Henri, Grandma Tigger, Molly, Will and Osie
Henri's costume was inspired by his relationship to Grandma Tigger. He is the 101st member of her family. So, he is the "101st Dalmatian."
Saturday night we went to our Chris and Erin's party...
Where Shelly came as Cruella Devil. Eeeeek!
But we made it home with our little dalmatian, safe and sound!
Hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh, Henri is so cute!! and I especially liked the pictures with Grandma Tigger! I haven\t seen the little Osiegirl for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bud! I'm so so jealous. I was thinking how much I missed just showing the kids off to our family, especially grandma tigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The costumes are SO creative. And GREAT job on Henri's dalmatian.

    ReplyDelete