Henri is 11 months! I can't believe it, and to tell you the truth it kind of breaks my heart. I can't believe my sweet baby is almost a year old! How did that happen?
Getting a good picture with Winnie the Pooh is a lot harder at 11 months than at 3 months. I think he is trying to bite the bear's nose.
He may look like me, but the look on his face definitely comes from Charles.
Today I snuck a few pictures in while he was playing with my phone
I am not sure how I feel about this... he did it for the first time a few days ago, but it sure is cute!
My Sweet Baby
Love those pics of Jake man and Henri! I wish we lived close so they could grow up together.
ReplyDeleteHenri looks more and more like you the older he gets.
The cute little Henri! His expression looks so much like Charles!
ReplyDelete