Thursday, July 1, 2010

Instead of going to bed...

This is what we did tonight:


Henri had just had a really big dinner and was about to be put in bed. The little face at the end of this first movie screams: "Stop, stop, I am going to be sick!"

So, did we stop? No.
We were laughing so hard! I guess our laughter is louder than Henri's, but he was laughing really hard too. You can hear it better a little later in the movie.

(sorry about the poor video quality: this was taken with our older camera.)

Henri and Charles really missed each other! They were both really excited for Charles to come home to us.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is such a wonderful sound:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That is so funny! Bring the little Henri home soon! We miss you but are glad you're having such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOOO cute! I love how he gets inches closer to the bed. What a fun age! Their personalities start to show through so much!

    ReplyDelete