I thought about being offended that the title was not "for the grandpas, grandmas, and Janes" but decided against that course of action. Henri is so fast! His knees might just slow him up in the end, eh?
Emily I haven't talk to you in rather long time..sorry. Thank you for commenting on our blog. We are very happy for you guys to come back. Henri is growing big and more handsome. I am excited to see him again, he is gorgeous. roxana.
I thought about being offended that the title was not "for the grandpas, grandmas, and Janes" but decided against that course of action. Henri is so fast! His knees might just slow him up in the end, eh?
ReplyDeleteEmily I haven't talk to you in rather long time..sorry. Thank you for commenting on our blog. We are very happy for you guys to come back. Henri is growing big and more handsome. I am excited to see him again, he is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteroxana.