James lived in our closet for the first 10.5 months of his life. It was in the middle of January when Charles unceremoniously moved James up to one of the guest bedrooms upstairs and out of our closet! Here are some pictures of his cute 1/2 closet that he spent his babyhood in.
One of the reasons that we knew that his house would work for us was that it had a big master closet. Most of the homes in Texas have the master bedroom downstairs and the rest of the bedrooms upstairs. It doesn't really work for Charles and I to have a baby in our room, but I like having them close, plus I didn't fancy hiking upstairs in the middle of the night several times. Anyway, we were happy to find a closet that could fit all of our clothes on one side and all of the pictured baby-gear on the other side.
No comments:
Post a Comment