Saturday, April 14, 2012

Telling

This morning I was reading "Cat in the Hat" to Henri. He is starting to understand rhyming (or maybe he has just memorized the book) so I have been trying to let him finish the sentences. Here are his responses:

"That is what the cat said...
Then he fell on his..."
Henri: "Head!"

"Then our mother came in
And she said to us two,
'Did you have any fun?
Tell me. What did you...
Henri: "do?"

"And Sally and I did not know
what to say.
Should we tell her
The things that went on there that...
Henri: "day?"

"A big red wood box
It was shut with a hook.
'Now look at this trick,'
Said the cat.
'Take a...
Henri: "picture."


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! So, so funny! Thanks for sharing this story, and keep those pictures of the little ones comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the right answer! To a different question! Ha ha! So cute!

    ReplyDelete