Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

On Saturday we had a ward Easter Egg Hunt:


Henri also got a package from Grandmaman and Grandpapa Hope.
And a "Queen" car from Aunt Annabelle
And we dyed eggs

When I came out with James Henri wanted James to sit by him and join in the fun.
It was very cute
The finished product:

Here is our first family Easter Egg Hunt


The boys also got their Easter books (both of which I love!)
Our Easter felt pretty commercialized for us this year. It was about the candy and the eggs. After church we got to eat dinner at Brian and Hallie's house and the Hulme's were there. It is nice to have family here, and even though they are a little distant (Brian is Charles' second cousin, once removed) we feel like they are quite close!

I am more and more grateful for the wonderful sacrifice that Christ has made for us. I am grateful for the blessings that we experience because of the Resurrection. I am grateful for myself and also grateful for my family's sake. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has my boys in mind!

6 comments:

  1. That last picture of Henri and James is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Henri is so adorable, it was fun to watch him find eggs:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henri is getting so big! And they are both SO SO cute! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video! What a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh, what fantastic posts with enough photos and videos to make me happy! I didn't think henri could get more handsome but alas, he does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The movie was so fun, and it goes to show that he does have Clayton in him when he went right for the Candbury mini chocolate eggs! Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete