Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brothers

I think these two little boys look like brothers:
Henri
James
Here are some more cute pictures from this last week. I think James is going to have blue eyes.
Henri getting ready for a haircut. See that bruise on his forehead? There has been a bruise there for the past two months, just in slightly different shapes and sizes. He just keeps hitting that spot over and over.
Cute brothers

Here is Henri reading a book to James. He talks to him in a cute high baby voice. It is pretty funny. Of course, by the time I grabbed my camera Henri was not quite as animated, but you can see how cute Henri is to James.

3 comments:

  1. They are both so cute! The picture of James on Charles' lap made me giggle! Without the curls, Henri looks like a big boy all grown up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT, wish we could come see him! hope you're feeling good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute brothers. HOpe you are doing well

    ReplyDelete