Apartment 91
The Kitchen: If you look closely you can see one of the things I really did become attached to- the turquoise-with-gold-speckles counter top. This is combined with one of our favorite nights: Fondue Night!
Charles' Christmas present to me (December 2008): A New Bookshelf!

Setting up our new game, Settlers of Catan! (Thanks Megan and Andrew!)
I think there was a storm and our screen fell off... so, instead of walking out of our front door (which might have taken an extra 11 steps) he decided jumping out of our bedroom window would be the best exit route. No one can accuse him of taking the easy way out!
Celebrating Swiss National Holiday and proudly hanging our Swiss flag. This, incidentally was the a year to the day that we first saw each other after his mission and my mission. It was a good reunion after three years!
Saturday morning breakfast on our patio. Eating on the patio in the summer is one of our favorite things!
Yum, that Nutella looks good! What great memories!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Your first place is always special, even if it does have cinderblock walls! And I love your cute table. :) We miss you, hope you're staying cool! And I think you should post some pics of your new place. I got your message today, sorry I didn't answer, I forgot my phone. I felt so naked all day without it. Love you!
ReplyDelete