Monday, July 6, 2009

Blogging and Babies

Since I started this blog I have wanted to write so much, and then I checked it and I haven't written for almost a month! Well, when I was just adoring the profile of our baby boy on the ultra sound I was reminded of a pretty funny story. A few months ago we had our friends Brandon and Lauren, and Chris and Erin over for a game night. This might have been the week before we started telling people about the baby. Soon, the conversation turned to how when babies are born they aren't really cute, but inevitably the parents can't stop talking about how awesome their baby is. Chris kept going on and on about it and I was laughing so hard that I started crying. Now, this isn't crying like "there-are-a-few-tears-running-down-your-cheek-crying." This was "hormonal-ugly-sobbing-really-crying-crying." I went into the bathroom to compose myself and I don't think that the visitors noticed the weirdness. But, that has never happened to me. I wasn't really sure about it all, but then, a few weeks later Charles made me laugh so hard that I started crying. This time I had to give myself a good 10 minute sob. Strange.

1 comment:

  1. First, congratulations on your pregnancy! I didn't know you were pregnant and that is so exciting! Second, I definitely did this a few times during my pregnancy. Aren't hormones fun?

    ReplyDelete